Lucille is a beautifully designed WordPress theme, suitable for musicians, artists, music bands, producers or anyone working in the music industry.
Lucille theme is extremely flexible, intuitive and easy to use, packed with premium features and plugins, making it a powerful and complete solution for the music industry.
Have a question? Let’s get in touch!
For pre-sale or support related questions, feel free to send an email to [email protected], we’ll be happy to help you.
Fully responsive – looks great on every device
Visual Composer Page Builder for WordPress included
Slider Revolution WordPress Plugin included
Customizable menu via theme settings – allows you to switch between different menu styles
Unlimited colors via theme customizer
Different layout styles for Blog Page
Individual background image/color for each page
Album post type:
custom taxonomy for albums
entries for artist/release date, label, producer, three customizable purchase options
easy to use admin interface with media upload and drag&drop to add and rearrange audio files
music player on album page
Event post type:
custom taxonomy for events
entries for event date, time, venue, url to venue, tickets link and message, link to facebook event
support for google maps and youtube/vimeo videos
Photo album post type:
custom taxonomy for photo albums
media uploader for images and preview section with drag and drop image sorting
Video post type::
custom taxonomy for videos
support for youtube/vimeo videos
Changeable full screen background
Contact page template with ajax contact form
Page templates for photo gallery, videos, discography, events and blog, empty page for visual composer and page with sidebar
Support for different social networks
Translation ready – .po/.mo files included
Custom logo and favicons images via theme settings
Complete theme documentation
Free updates and technical support
Lucille Music WordPress Theme Changelog
Current Version: 1.8 – April 8, 2017
- fix content on featured album visual composer element
- update Visual Composer to the latest version
- small fix on events visual composer element
- add category filter for events visual composer element
- update Visual Composer and Slider Revolution to the latest versions
- small fix on blog masonry layout
- add new layout option for albums - 3/4/5 items on row on full width layout
- add new menu centered style
- implement contact widget for footer sidebar with logo and social icons
- add category filter as new option for visual composer blog element
- add new theme setting option to remove post meta from single post template
- woocommerce - use product category image as background in header area
- woocommerce - increase height for textarea contianing "Notes about your order, e.g. special notes for delivery."
- add support for linkedin & spotify social networks
- add sharing icons to single album and single events
- fix contact page template small gap before the email address.
- add autoplay to user review slider
- small fix related to the classic menu
- add new theme setting to enable/disable WooCommerce sidebar
- small fix related to centered menu
- added ROCKS demo to importer
- fix WooCommerce headers on checkout page
- option to hide sharing buttons
- option to hide auto showing featured image on single post.
- add [from] and [sender name] to the contact form email content.
- new option to remove sidebar from single post
- translate single month name in event list
- paginated view on blog/album page templates
- add new theme option to remove date, authors name and category from blog visual composer element and form the blog page templates.
- add new option to show visual composer row in boxed width
- add new theme option to show event title on events list
- add new theme setting that hides the search icon in the menu
- add Instagram, Snapchat and Google Play as new available social networks profiles
- add new visual composer element that shows the icons for the social network profiles
- small fix related to the demo importer tool
- implement one click demo import
- small fix related to the centered menu
- Initial Release