How can it help me?
We believe that at the moment a lot of business applications have administration/management interfaces inside of them. Sometimes it’s not that obvious, but a lot of web applications have dashboards with panels, charts analytics,etc.
Azimuth aims to bootstrap the development of your product and provide an ecosystem for building production-ready application or prototypes.
Frameworks like Bootstrap provide a number of components, but usually it’s not enough to build a real-world app. This template comes with lots of popular UI components with a unified color scheme,
plus it is based on a modern Angular 4 framework and has a flexible component based structure.
AngularJS2 / Angular 2 / Angular 4 is the perfect framework for building large enterprise applications and allows for a modular component setup. Components can be added and removed by simply removing the corresponding folder, as everything added is always component-specific and modular.
You can also use azimuth for the purpose of learning AngularJS2 / Angular 2 / Angular 4.
List of features
AngularJS2 / Angular 2 / Angular 4
Bootstrap 4 CSS Framework
Maps(google, leaflet, vector)
Angular 4 Form Wizard
and many more!
Help & Support
Have a support or pre-sale question? You can post your questions here, we will answer as fast as possible. For further information and detailed instructions, send email via support tab or email us at:
- Upgrade angular to 4.0.1 version
- Upgrade @angular/cli to 1.0.0 version
- Upgrade angular2-froala-wysiwyg to 2.5.1-2 version
- Upgrade angular2-datatable to 0.6.0 version
- Upgrade typescript to 2.2.2 version
Version 1.0.1 – 16 March 2017
- Upgrade @angular/cli to 1.0.0-rc.2 version
- Upgrade angular2-froala-wysiwyg to 2.5.1-1 version
- Fixed page preloader bug
- Fixed menu collapse/expand bug
- Updated documentation
Version 1.0.0 – 06 March 2017
- Added support @angular/cli 1.0.0-rc.1
- Updated bootstrap to 4.0.0-alpha.6 version
- Updated packages in package.json
- Updated documentation
Version 0.2.0 – 24 Jan 2017
- Upgrade angular to 2.4.4 version
- Upgrade angular/router to 3.4.4 version
- Upgrade angular2-google-maps to 0.17.0 version
- Upgrade bootstrap to 4.0.0-alpha.5 version
- Upgrade zone.js to 0.7.6 version
- Upgrade webpack to 2.2.0 version
- Upgrade webpack-dashboard to 0.2.1 version
- Upgrade webpack-dev-server to 2.2.0 version
- Upgrade webpack-merge to 2.4.0 version
Version 0.1.3 – 17 Jan 2017
- Added: Mail Component.
- Upgrade node-sass to 4.2.0 version.