Mapplic is the #1 custom map plugin on the web. Turn simple images and vector graphics into high quality, responsive and fully interactive maps.
The only limit is your own imagination!
Your site is powered by WordPress? Try the WordPress version of Mapplic!
The built-in portfolio includes the most popular 15 geographical maps: World, World Continents, Europe, United States (USA), Canada, Australia, France, Germany, Italy, United Kingdom (UK), The Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, China, Brazil.
We are constantly expanding our online map directory with free, high quality maps, including Austria, Belgium, Hungary, Japan, Mexico, Poland, Romania, South Africa, Spain.
- AUTO HEIGHT - ROUTES compatible - thumbnail placeholder - full retina - SVG icons - Pictogon compatible - tooltip optimization - CSS conflict prevention - code optimization - bug fixes
- NEW FULLSCREEN FEATURE - init zoom/position support - 5 new CSS label markers - auto close popup setting - frontend optimization - landmark feature fix
- IE9 bug fix
- SMART TOOLTIP - tooltip now repositions itself and it's always visible - 7 new built in maps: Continents, Australia, Italy, Switzerland, Russia, China, Brazil - thumbnail support - docs rewritten from scratch - edit map button - fixed container width removed - duplicate feature - possibility to link floors - tooltip scroll bug fixed - small CSS fixes
- 7 built in maps: World, Europe, USA, Canada, France, Germany, England - new generation of interactive SVG maps (old method still supported) - deeplinking engine rewritten (hash > query parameter) - zoom buttons (+/-) added - map in container: fit or fill - mobile optimiztaion - retina support - hammer.js updated to version 2.0.4 - new pin types added - drag&drop fix: now clickable areas can be dragged as well without activating them - small design changes - landmark list alphabetic order - colorable landmarks (svg) - landmark actions (tooltip/redirect) - zooming can be disabled - small bug fixes
- text tab added to description editor - fullscreen bug fixed - IE9 tooltip close/clear button bug fixed - pin animation setting added - input focusing issues in Mozilla fixed
- PINCH ZOOM added for touch devices - hybrid mode added (now you can have clickable shapes and pins on the same map) - developer mode added (easy to find x/y coordinates) - tooltip rewritten to support any data (ex. youtube videos) - tooltip dynamic width - tooltip dynamic height (with scrollbar if needed) - smart tooltip positioning - fullscreen button added - search feature improved - SVG tutorial included - hover tooltip added - pin animations added - ajax preloader added - new flat design - source code improved and greatly optimized - description field rich editor added - comes with three example maps - multisite bug fixed - field validations improved - landmark list visible on backed
Love this plugin? Please take a moment to give it a rating so that more people can experience all that Mapplic has to offer!