BeDrive allows you to create your own self-hosted file sharing and hosting website in minutes with no coding knowledge. It has an impressive feature set that rivals and even surpasses current industry leaders such as dropbox or google drive.
2018 April 17 – Version 1.9.4
- compatability with new version of stripe API. - prevent warnings in chrome due to duplicate element IDs.
2018 February 21 – Version 1.9.3
- compatibility with PHP 7.1+ - compatibility with new dropbox API version. - video and audio previews will now use native browser player. - fixed an issue where error messages would overlay inputs sometimes. - fixed an issue with password change not working on some servers.
2017 May 4 – Version 1.9.2
- File and folder download urls will now be encrypted properly. - Space usage will now load correctly when using S3. - Improved performance of dashboard when folder has many files. - Thumbnails for svg images will now be generated properly. - Facebook social login will now work with new version of facebook API. - Multiple files will now be properly selectable.
2017 March 4 – Version 1.9.1
- Fixed an issue where files in recent folder were not marked as favorited correctly. - Fixed an issue where file would disappear until page reload when moving it to folder it was already in. - Fixed an issue where 'copy' and 'move' actions were not working in recent and favorite folders. - Fixed an issue where upgrade modal was not working without page refresh after logging in. - Fixed an issue where file renaming would not be reflected in favorites folder until page refresh. - Fixed an error that occurred when uploading files to folder if that folder had sub-folders. - Fixed copying file link to clipboard not working on some browsers. - Fixed an issue with search sometimes not working when in favorites or trash folder. - Fixed some grammar mistakes in english translation files.
2016 October 20 – Version 1.9
- Implemented proper infinite scroll for uploaded files in users dashboard. - Space available for specific user can now be changed from admin area > users page. - Number of files that should be loaded in users dashboard initially can now be specified in settings page. - Site url can now be changed from settings page. - Current BeDrive version can now be seen in admin area. - Fixed an issue where composer was not working properly. - Fixed layout of edit user modal in admin area > users page. - A number of other smaller bugfixes.
2016 August 15 – Version 1.8
- BeDrive will now work on servers where PUT and DELETE requests are disabled. - Fixed an issue with user password not being updateable from user dashboard. - Fixed an issue where file with password was sometimes not shareable. - Fixed an issue with BeDrive sometimes only using half the screen on phones. - Fixed an issue with analytics page not working sometimes. - Fixed an issue with multiple files download not working if using S3 for storage.
2016 May 12 – Version 1.7
- Root folder will now show its sub-folders in dashboard. - Fixed an issue with files that had password being downloadable without it. - Fixed an issue with files having double extension when downloading. - Fixed some display issues in admin area that occurred on firefox. - Fixed an issue with sharing not working properly. - Fixed an issue with some settings not saving properly in admin area. - Fixed an issue with settings page not working properly if using s3 for storing files. - Fixed an issue with database prefix not working correctly during installation.
2016 February 19 – Version 1.6
- Implemented a new installer that will try to automatically correct a number of common server issues. - Long press on file thumbnail will now open file context menu on touch screens. - Double tap on file thumbnail will now open file preview on touch screens. - Mail and cloud storage credentials can now be entered in admin area > settings page directly. - Free plan maximum space will now be correctly reflected in upgrade modal. - Link copy functionality should now work properly on firefox. - Fixed an issue where folder renaming would not reflect in subfolders breadcrumbs properly. - Fixed an issue where not logged in users could not download folders via share link. - Fixed an issue with avatars not being resized properly in admin area users table.
2015 December 18 – Version 1.5
- Greatly improved performance of all admin tables. - Made several improvements to responsive design. - Fixed several issues withs ads. - Fixed an issue where installation page was not scrollable. - Fixed an issue where multi-selecting would not work properly on some servers. - Fixed an issue where preview of files that are in trash would not work properly. - Fixed an issue where folders were not downloadable on some servers. - Fixed an issue where folder renaming would not reflect in breadcrumbs properly. - Fixed an issue where site name change in admin area would not affect user dashboard. - Fixed an issue where register button would still show in preview page if registration was disabled.
2015 October 28 – Version 1.4
- Meta title and description entered in admin panel will now be added to all pages. - Added some missing translations to translations file. - Improved file previews on all browsers and fixed a number of small issues related to it. - Fixed an issue where text preview was not scrolling properly. - Fixed an issue where multiple files download would not work on some servers. - Fixed an issue where image thumbnails would not work properly when using dropbox to store files. - Fixed an issue where some settings would not save properly when using dropbox to store files. - Fixed an issue with analytics page sometimes not working properly. - Fixed an issue where admin was not able to create users from admin panel if registration was disabled. - Fixed an issue where folders with # in their name would not work properly. - Fixed an issue where files would not download properly sometimes when using amazon S3 or dropbox for storing files. - Fixed an issue with some of the admin tables not working properly on Safari when using Mac or iOS. - Fixed an issue where file extension would not be added to filename properly sometimes when downloading a file.
2015 October 2 – Version 1.3
- Fixed an issue with dialogs not working on iOS and some versions of mac properly. - Fixed some issues with upgrade modal responsiveness. - Fixed an issue with upload panel getting cut off if uploading many files at the same time. - Fixed an issue where non admin accounts were not able to delete files from trash properly. - Fixed an issue with user settings modal not working when in admin area. - Fixed an issue with first name and last name fields being mixed in admin area users page.
2015 September 20 – Version 1.2
- Fixed an issue with thumbnails not generating properly for uploaded images on some servers. - Fixed an issue with files not being deleted from filesystem properly after user deletes them from trash page. - Fixed an issue where some service keys were shown in plain text when viewing page source. - Fixed an issue with folders being movable to themselves via move to menu. - Fixed an issue with admin area analytics page getting cut off on smaller screens.
2015 September 07 – Version 1.1
- Lading page will now redirect to users dashboard if it's accessed when user is logged in. - Files table in admin area will now show user that file belongs to. - Ads will now be hidden for subscribed/premium users. - Fixed an issue where register button would still be visible after disabling registration from admin area. - Fixed an issue with rar, iso, apk and some other more obscure file types not uploading properly sometimes. - Fixed an issue with file and folder move modal not being closable. - Removed some deprecated features information from documentation.
|Compatible Browsers||IE10 IE11 Firefox Safari Opera Chrome Edge|
|Software Version||PHP 7.x PHP 5.4 PHP 5.5 PHP 5.6|
|Video Preview Resolution|