Acelle is a self hosted, full-featured, easy to use Email Marketing Web Application written in PHP that lets you send high-volume marketing or transaction emails via your own server or through other email service provider.
Install Acelle on your own web server and you can use marketing/transaction emails without any limitation. You can get rid of expensive email services like Mailchimp, ActiveCampaign… as now you can have full control over the entire system of your own. Acelle can be configured to send email through your own SMTP servers like Postfix, Exim, Sendmail or Qmail. It can also integrate with other email service provider like Mailgun, Google Mail or Amazon SES.
Acelle is also made for commercial purposes, allowing you to manage and sell your email services to the others.
Important*it is recommended that you install Acelle Mail on a dedicated server or VPS. A shared hosting environment lacks certain advanced features that are required for working with emails.
Complete Lists & Subscribers Management
Manage lists & subscribers easily with Acelle:
Mass import subscribers from Excel or CSV
Single/double opt-in support
Custom subscribe/unsubscribe confirmation page
Autoresponder for subscriber welcome/goodbye emails
List segmentation support
Delivery Tracking & Statistics Reporting
Track delivery of every single email sent out from Acelle. You can always find out whether or not your emails reach subscribers’ inbox. Opens / clicks / bounces / complaints are automatically recorded and are visualized using interactive charts & data table. Acelle’s different types of report give you lots of valuable information to help you improve your campaigns going forward.
Easy integration with SMTP and Email Services
Acelle can be configured to send email directly from your own SMTP server so that you can now get away from expensive email services like Mailchimp, ActiveCampaign, etc. Install Acelle on your server and you have control over the whole system from front-end web to the sendmail backend. You have unlimited access to any functionality.
Acelle also comes with built-in support for sending email from 3rd service providers like Amazon SES, SendGrid, Mailgun, ElasticEmail or any SMTP service provider.
Fully featured Automation & Auto-responder
Automation & Auto-responder features allow you to automatically or conditionally send email campaigns to your list or individuals in response to several types of events:
Subscriber’s custom criteria. i.e. quota exceeding, balance falling below minimum, package plan expiration, etc.
You can also configure the application to automatically follow up an email when it is opened / clicked by the recipient. Just setup your Automation/Auto-responder once and have emails automatically sent for you.
Quick & Easy RESTful API
Acelle provides RESTful API which is based on simple HTTP POST/GET requests. We make it easy and quick to integrate Acelle sending capability with your website or application. Our API lets you create, manage, send, schedule campaigns as well as track your delivery statistics.
Advanced Email Template Builder
Acelle Mail comes with an advanced Email Template Builder as well as dozens of pre-built email templates/layouts for you to start on
Acelle is made fully responsive. You can access Acelle webapp using any device from yourPC, tablet or smartphone.
Checkout the documentation included in the source to install Acelle Mail on your server. We also provide step-by-step guidelines for cPanel/Plesk users. If you are new to email marketing, we have a Getting Started section to help you create your first email marketing campaign with Acelle Mail.
Embed Subscription Form To Your Own Website
We support embedding subscription form to collect subscribers for your campaign. That is, after creating a mailing list, you can design and customize the subscription sign-up form for the list and embed it on your own website, your own brand and look-and-feel.
Mass Newsletter Sending Made Easy!
Acelle supports multi-threading so that you can send millions of email everyday. Acelle also supports auto scheduling your email campaigns.
Powerful Language Support
Acelle comes with complete support for internationalization and localization. You can choose the preferred language for your application. We make it easy that you can also create your own language and edit any text appearing on the website to make it your own brand!
Room for Customization!
Acelle is written in clean PHP code, based on the Laravel framework. This makes it easy to extend or customize any part of the webapp. You can also write and embed your own PHP component.
Clean and Elegant Design!
Inspired by Mailchimp, we try to make the work flow clean and relevant to users. You can really enjoy working with your campaigns.
Multiple Themes Available!
Acelle comes with several themes for you to choose: dark / light / red / blue / green / pink / brown. You can choose custom themes for every user. You can also extend the standard CSS to build your own theme & layout.
Take a look at the screenshots or try our LIVE demo application to explore more
2.2.0-p1 / 2017-01-08
* Fixed: mail list export compatibility issue on certain systems
* Fixed: cannot delete out-dated campaigns
* Fixed: php-curl compatibility issue
* Fixed: improve subscribers import performance
* Fixed: PHP 7.1 compatibility issues
* Changed: php-xml is now required
* Changed: refractor of the system jobs
* Changed: only one cronjob is required
* Added: support automation/autorespond functionality
2.0.4-p26 (2.0.4-p27 shipped with better compatibility on older systems) / 2016-11-08
* Added: send a test email of campaign
* Added: better internationalization support: allow creating new language
* Added: better internationalization support: support custom translation
* Changed: support running several campaigns at the same time
2.0.4-p25 / 2016-11-01
* Fixed: certain encoding may cause corrupt links
* Changed: default user policy change
2.0.4-p24 / 2016-10-28
* Fixed: subscriber import does not work well with async
* Fixed: runtime-message-id with extra invisible space
* Fixed: directory permission checking error
* Fixed: campaign's wrong subscribers count in certain cases
* Fixed: config cache with invalid values
2.0.4-p23 / 2016-10-23
* Added: ElasticEmail API/SMTP support
* Fixed: reduce the delay time when sending email through SMTP
* Changed: delivery server encryption method is no longer required
2.0.4-p22 / 2016-10-19
* Added: create-user API
* Added: quick login support
* Added: copy campaign
* Fixed: detect more environment dependencies when installing
* Fixed: layout crashes for old IE browser
* Fixed: application crashes when mbstring is missing
* Fixed: chart view issues on MS Edge
2.0.4-p20 / 2016-10-12
* Fixed: installation wizard compatibility issue
* Added: drag & drop email builder
2.0.4-p19 / 2016-10-03
* Fixed: certain types of links are not tracked
2.0.4-p18 / 2016-10-02
* Fixed: open tracking causes broken image in email content
2.0.4-p17 / 2016-10-02
* Fixed intermittent issues with bar chart in Safari
* Changed click-to-open ratio is now based on open count
2.0.4-p16 / 2016-09-30
* Fixed listing sometimes crashes due to slow internet connection
* Fixed do not allow users to enter invalid IMAP encryption method
* Fixed list import intermittent issue for ISO encoded CSV
* Added pie chart visualization for top countries by open
* Added pie chart visualization for top countries by click
* Updated text & hints on the UI
* Changed dashboard UI now contains more information
* Changed click-rate is no longer computed based on specific URL
2.0.4-p11 / 2016-09-27
* Fixed SSL issue for bounce handler
* Fixed bounce handler does not work correctly for certain type of IMAP servers
* Changed sending campaign can be deleted
* Added full support for SendGrid (web API & SMTP)
2.0.4-p8 / 2016-09-20
* Fixed HTML editor sometimes crashes on MS Edge
* Added clean up invalid bytes sequence in email content
* Added check php-gd library availability in the installation wizard
2.0.4 / 2016-09-13
This is the first publicly released version of Acelle Mail webapp (which was previously Turbo Mail 1.x, a private project at National Information System institute)
* Fixed better compatibility with MS Edge browser
* Multi-process support for sending large amounts of email
* Added Mailgun API/SMTP integration full support
* Added embeded form customization support
* Added email extra headers for better RFC compliance
* Added template gallery & template customization support
* DKIM singing support for out-going message
* Better integration with Amazon SES
* Template preview support
* Refractor of quota system
* Bounce logging with more information